Factory and Industrial Accidents Deserve CompensationFebruary 13, 2022
Factory and industrial accidents can happen in a number of ways. There are various potential hazards that factory and industrial workers tend to face on a daily basis. When these hazards cause a personal injury accident, it can be a devastating event for both the worker and their family.
If you have actually suffered this occurance, it is important to speak with a Long Island workplace accident lawyer as soon as possible. Workers’ compensation attorneys can help you file a claim for your damages, allowing you to receive the compensation you deserve. Read on for more information about workplace injury claims.
What Are Some Predominant Causes Of Industrial Accidents?
A negligence lawyer will file a workplace injury claim for these workplace hazards:
- Faulty Equipment Or Machinery: Equipment or machinery that is not properly maintained or that has an impending defect can lead to serious injuries. Your workplace accident injury lawyer will help you file a faulty equipment injury claim for this unfortunate event.
- Slip And Fall Accidents: These are caused by wet or slippery surfaces, improper signage, or inadequate safety measures.
- Chemical Exposure: Workers who are exposed to hazardous materials or dangerous chemicals can suffer from a variety of health problems. These include: respiratory illnesses, skin irritation, and even cancer.
- Repetitive Motion: Many factory and industrial workers are at risk for developing carpal tunnel syndrome or other musculoskeletal disorders from performing the same task in an a consistent manner. Usually, this tends to happen from lifting heavy objects and using specific equipment like power tools.
- Falling Objects: This can include objects that fall off of shelves or racks, and other tools that fall off from scaffolding or other elevated surfaces.
What Are The Injuries That Occur In Factories?
Some of the prevalent workplace injuries include:
- Head Injuries: These include lacerations, skull fractures, and traumatic brain injuries.
- Neck And Back Injuries: These include spinal cord compression, herniated discs, and whiplash.
- Burns: Burns can occur from contact with hot surfaces, flames, and chemical spills.
- Cuts And Lacerations: These can be caused by sharp edges, flying debris, and hazardous chemicals.
- Chemical Burns: These can occur when workers come into contact with hazardous chemicals.
- Respiratory Illnesses: Workers who are exposed to harmful fumes, dust, and other particles can develop respiratory illnesses, such as bronchitis and emphysema.
Contact A Florida Industrial Accident LawyerToday!
If you have been injured in a factory or industrial accident, it is important to contact a California workplace accidents lawyer to discuss your legal options. At Pro Accident Lawyers, we understand the challenges surrounding your accident, and we are here to help. We have years of experience helping accident victims like yourself receive the compensation that they deserve. Call us today at 561-376-8073.